- help Request an instruction session or instructional consultation to support your students' research needs.
- help We can work with you to create active engagement with LSC materials and embed primary source literacy into your curriculum.
- default Click on the link below to access our service portal and submit a request for a guided tour of a library. Tours can also be scheduled by emailing us at RequestInstruction@library.ucla.edu.
- about Contact a librarian with expertise in your subject area for personalized research help and support.
- help Check out the Library's resources for instructors who want to incorporate research and writing skills in their courses.
- help Looking to put materials for your course on reserve? Check out our resources for instructors on how to request, manage and access course reserves.
- help Quick and practical research and writing tutorials, collaboratively designed by students at UCLA.
- about This UCLA Library initiative encourages instructors to use low-cost or free alternatives to expensive course materials and awards successful courses adopting these materials for the first time.
Have Further Questions?
We're here to help. Chat with a librarian 24/7, schedule a research consultation or email us your quick questions.