Programs & Initiatives
Explore our dynamic initiatives, including our internal programs and campus and global partnerships.
Digital Library Program
The Digital Library Program works across UCLA and with a range of partners to preserve and provide access to cultural heritage materials in support of UCLA’s teaching, research and service mission.
All Programs & Initiatives
- Awards, Fellowships, OpportunitiesAffordable Course Materials Initiative (ACMI)This UCLA Library initiative encourages instructors to use low-cost or free alternatives to expensive course materials and awards successful courses adopting these materials for the first time.
- Equity, Diversity, InclusionAnti-Racism Initiative (ARI)In the summer of 2020, the UCLA Library embarked on an Anti-Racism Initiative (ARI) intended to improve the internal climate and create a just and welcoming environment for all library workers.
- Campus Library Instructional Computing Commons (CLICC)CLICC provides technology services and shared equipment loans to UCLA students, staff and faculty in support of learning and research activities at seven Library locations across campus.
- Awards, Fellowships, OpportunitiesCenter for Primary Research and TrainingLearn how the Center for Primary Research and Training (CFPRT) pairs scholars with UCLA Library Special Collections projects that match their passions and interests.
- PartnershipsCluster Program SupportLearn more about how the UCLA Library supports the undergraduate Cluster Program.
- CollectionsDigital Library ProgramThe Digital Library Program works across UCLA and with a range of partners to preserve and provide access to cultural heritage materials in support of UCLA’s teaching, research and service mission.
- Awards, Fellowships, OpportunitiesHugo and Christine Davise Fund for Contemporary MusicThe Hugo and Christine Davise Fund for Contemporary Music is administered by the Music Library to support contemporary music in a wide variety of ways.
- CollectionsInternational and Area StudiesInternational & Area Studies librarians and staff develop and facilitate access to collections and resources from around the world in an array of disciplines and languages in support of scholarship.
- CollectionsInternational Digital Ephemera ProjectThe International Digital Ephemera Project (IDEP) is an initiative to digitize, preserve and provide public access to print, images, multimedia and social networking resources produced worldwide.
- Awards, Fellowships, OpportunitiesLibrary Prize for Undergraduate ResearchThe Library Prize for Undergraduate Research recognizes and honors excellence in undergraduate research at UCLA.
- Awards, Fellowships, OpportunitiesModern Endangered Archives ProgramModern Endangered Archives Program (MEAP) grants enable digitization and access to at-risk cultural heritage collections from around the world.
- PartnershipsPacific Rim Research Libraries AllianceThe Pacific Rim Research Libraries Alliance (PRRLA) focuses on cooperative ventures among academic libraries located around the Pacific Rim to improve access to scholarly research materials.
- Awards, Fellowships, Opportunities"Science is Art" CompetitionShare the beauty of science through original artwork and photographs that highlight the artistic quality of scientific materials, processes, instruments, findings or data.
- CollectionsTaiwan Resource Center for Chinese Studies (TRCSS) 臺灣漢學資源中心This specialized collection highlights the achievements of Taiwan in Chinese studies.
- PartnershipsUCLA CarpentriesUCLA Carpentries is a global community of instructors who teach workshops on essential coding and data science skills geared explicitly for researchers.
- CollectionsUCLA Library Center for Oral History ResearchUCLA's Center for Oral History Research collects oral history interviews related to the history the Los Angeles metropolitan region and Southern California on the whole.
- UCLA Library DataSquadThe UCLA Library DataSquad is a team of undergraduate students who support data-related projects at UCLA.
- UCLA Library Senior FellowsAn intensive, three-week residential program for library leaders prepares fellows to pursue advanced leadership roles in academic librarianship.
- Awards, Fellowships, OpportunitiesUCLA Library Special Collections Research Fellowships ProgramThe Library provides funding for on-site graduate-level, post-doctoral or independent research with Library Special Collections materials.
- Awards, Fellowships, OpportunitiesUCLA Library Undergraduate Art Project PrizeThe UCLA Library Undergraduate Art Project Prize celebrates artistic excellence by selecting and printing student art to be put on display in Night Powell.
- CollectionsUniversity ArchivesUniversity Archives, a division of UCLA Library Special Collections, is the official repository for non-current UCLA records.
- Writing Instruction and Research Education (WI+RE)WI+RE is a learner-led community helping students succeed in writing and research projects.
Displaying 0 results
Have Further Questions?
We're here to help. Chat with a librarian 24/7, schedule a research consultation or email us your quick questions.