About Programs & Initiatives
Programs & Initiatives
Explore our dynamic initiatives, including our internal programs and campus and global partnerships.
Awards, Fellowships, Opportunities
Awards, Fellowships, Opportunities
Modern Endangered Archives Program
Modern Endangered Archives Program (MEAP) grants enable digitization and access to at-risk cultural heritage collections from around the world.
All Programs & Initiatives
- Awards, Fellowships, OpportunitiesAffordable Course Materials Initiative (ACMI)This UCLA Library initiative encourages instructors to use low-cost or free alternatives to expensive course materials and awards successful courses adopting these materials for the first time.
- Equity, Diversity, InclusionAnti-Racism Initiative (ARI)In the summer of 2020, the UCLA Library embarked on an Anti-Racism Initiative (ARI) intended to improve the internal climate and create a just and welcoming environment for all library workers.
- Campus Library Instructional Computing Commons (CLICC)CLICC provides technology services and shared equipment loans to UCLA students, staff and faculty in support of learning and research activities at seven Library locations across campus.
- Awards, Fellowships, OpportunitiesCenter for Primary Research and TrainingLearn how the Center for Primary Research and Training (CFPRT) pairs scholars with UCLA Library Special Collections projects that match their passions and interests.
- PartnershipsCluster Program SupportLearn more about how the UCLA Library supports the undergraduate Cluster Program.
- CollectionsDigital Library ProgramThe UCLA Library Digital Library Program (DLP) serves as the catalyst for the creation, management and delivery of digital content in support of the UCLA Library mission and goals.
- Awards, Fellowships, OpportunitiesHugo and Christine Davise Fund for Contemporary MusicThe Hugo and Christine Davise Fund for Contemporary Music is administered by the Music Library to support contemporary music in a wide variety of ways.
- CollectionsInternational Digital Ephemera ProjectThe International Digital Ephemera Project (IDEP) is an initiative to digitize, preserve and provide public access to print, images, multimedia and social networking resources produced worldwide.
- Awards, Fellowships, OpportunitiesLibrary Prize for Undergraduate ResearchThe Library Prize for Undergraduate Research recognizes and honors excellence in undergraduate research at UCLA.
- Awards, Fellowships, OpportunitiesModern Endangered Archives ProgramModern Endangered Archives Program (MEAP) grants enable digitization and access to at-risk cultural heritage collections from around the world.
- PartnershipsPacific Rim Research Libraries AllianceThe Pacific Rim Research Libraries Alliance (PRRLA) focuses on cooperative ventures among academic libraries located around the Pacific Rim to improve access to scholarly research materials.
- CollectionsUCLA Library Center for Oral History ResearchUCLA's Center for Oral History Research collects oral history interviews related to the history the Los Angeles metropolitan region and Southern California on the whole.
- Awards, Fellowships, OpportunitiesUCLA Library Special Collections Research Fellowships ProgramThe Library provides fellowships for on-site graduate-level, post-doctoral or independent research with our unique holdings.
- Awards, Fellowships, OpportunitiesUCLA Library Undergraduate Art Project PrizeThe UCLA Library Undergraduate Art Project Prize celebrates artistic excellence by selecting and printing student art to be put on display in Night Powell.
- CollectionsUniversity ArchivesUniversity Archives, a division of UCLA Library Special Collections, is the official repository for non-current UCLA records.
- Writing Instruction and Research Education (WI+RE)WI+RE is a learner-led community helping students succeed in writing and research projects.
Displaying 0 results
Search for “” not found.
We can’t find the term you are looking for on this page,
but we're here to help.
Try searching the whole site from UCLA Library Home, or try one of the these regularly visited links:
Have Further Questions?
We're here to help. Chat with a librarian 24/7, schedule a research consultation or email us your quick questions.