Find Your Place With Us
We recruit, develop and retain a talented and diverse workforce in a culture that embraces mutual respect and excellence. If we're echoing your values, then the UCLA Library may be the place for you.
- about Be part of a culture that empowers people to work in new and innovative ways. Find a place on our team!
- about The UCLA Library employs more than 500 part-time student employees. Search our student job listings to find one that is the right fit for you!
Benefits of Belonging
People are what make UC great
UC strives to take good care of its employees and their families with good benefits, a stimulating and supportive work environment and opportunities for professional growth and advancement. UC's benefits are recognized as being among the best available with a wide array of health and retirement plans, including a generous pension. With so many options, UC employees thrive in all stages of their working life and beyond.
Here are some of the ways UC has its people covered:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Holidays, Sick Leave and Vacation
- Life, Accident and Disability Insurance
- UC Retirement Pension (UCRP)
- Tax Savings Flexible Spending Account and Retirement Savings Program
- Childcare and Early Childhood Education Programs
- ScholarShare 529 College Savings Plan
- Pet Insurance
- Training and Development
- UC Wellness Program
Benefits are fully portable within the UC system. Certain eligibility conditions must be met to qualify for all benefits. Learn more at Campus Human Resources(opens in a new tab).