- default Looking to access course reserves for your class? Click here to search our catalog's reserves collection.
- default Looking to put materials for your course on reserve? Click here to visit our step-by-step instructor guide to creating and managing course reserve requests.
Course reserves are library materials that an instructor has requested to be made accessible throughout the duration of their course. These materials have short loan periods (usually 2 hours) to allow a high volume of access.
- Bruin Learn: Starting Winter Quarter 2024, most course reserve lists can be accessed directly through your Bruin Learn course site. To access course reserves via Bruin Learn, simply click on the "Course Reading List" tab on your course site's side navigation menu.
- UC Library Search: Items can be found in UC Library Search by searching the instructor name, department name or course number. If the item is digital, it can be accessed through UC Library Search on campus or with the UCLA VPN. If the item is available in print, its physical location will be listed.
- In-person: Print reserves can be accessed at the circulation desk of the item's respective library. These materials have a 2-hour loan period.
Digital Audio Reserves
Online audio assignments are restricted to students enrolled in eligible Music classes. Please refer questions regarding digital audio reserves to the Music Library at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have Further Questions?
We're here to help. Chat with a librarian 24/7, schedule a research consultation or email us your quick questions.