We strive to open our collections, spaces, exhibitions and events to as many people as possible! The following are some of the many ways members of the public can visit and access the Library.
Access our Collections
- help Looking to access UCLA Library's vast collections? Library cards are available to patrons both affiliated with and unaffiliated with the UC.
- help Learn how to connect to Wi-Fi in UCLA Library buildings and the rest of campus.
- help Learn how to find and view special collections and archival materials, including requesting duplication and use in the classroom.
- help Users who wish to obtain a scan from UCLA Library collection can utilize our document delivery service.
- default Not sure where to begin? Start your research with some popular resources from UCLA Library.
- visit Browse our upcoming events and workshops and explore our online exhibitions.
- visit We are one Library with many physical locations. See a specific location for hours, services and contact information.
- default Find all campus library locations (PDF).
- default Campus maps, visitor parking instructions, directions to UCLA and more.
- default Stay up to date with the campus's COVID-19 requirements and recommendations.
- help Can't find what you are looking for? Find all the ways to get in touch with Library staff, including our 24/7 chat service.
- help We're here to help! Library staff can support your research journey with a variety of services, tools and resources.
- help Looking for help on your research? Check out our options for hiring researchers from UCLA to help on non-UCLA affiliated projects.
Have Further Questions?
We're here to help. Chat with a librarian 24/7, schedule a research consultation or email us your quick questions.