Interactive workshops to guide you through the research and writing process.
- default Workshops designed to help you develop foundational research skills.
- default Modules that teach basic research skills, specifically made for undergraduates.
- default A six-step guide to reading, analyzing and understanding scientific papers.
Get right to it with quick and practical tutorials.
- default Ways to get involved in research or start your own.
- default Information on how to get the right sources and how to cite them when you do.
- default Tips for every stage of the writing process, from drafting a thesis to writing your conclusion.
- default A breakdown of literature reviews, from the types that exist to how to write them.
- default Ways to communicate your findings to others, whether verbal or written.
- default Help with reading and understanding others' research, including a reading playlist.
- default Tutorials geared towards students conducting engineering research.
- default Tips on how to be aware of the ways your perspective affects your research.
- default Information about working with data in research — regardless of your subject field.
- default Tutorials for students, by students about how to succeed academically.
- default Research tips and tricks for students in STEM.
- default Modules for instructors who want to bring research into the classroom.
Prefer to work on paper? No problem — we make printable handouts, too!
- default Learn about the differences between these sources and when to use them.
- default Break down your research prompt into its main requirements, list helpful resources and start brainstorming ideas.
- default Handouts on other topics, from getting started with research to sharing your work.
Have Further Questions?
We're here to help. Chat with a librarian 24/7, schedule a research consultation or email us your quick questions.