Stop by one of our ASK ME Tables to learn about Library resources, events, job opportunities and pick up some free swag! Library staff look forward to meeting you, answering your questions and providing support and education throughout your time at UCLA!
- visit We are one Library with many physical locations. See a specific location for hours, services and contact information.
- about We believe in advancing our mission through our most valuable resource — our people.
- help The UCLA Library lends laptops and other technology equipment to the UCLA community.
- help Learn how to use a VPN or proxy server to access UCLA Library resources from off-campus.
- help Looking to access course reserves for your class? Here's where to find them.
- about WI+RE is a learner-led community helping students succeed in writing and research projects.
Whether you're a new or returning student to UCLA, our New Student Checklist(opens in a new tab) will help you get started. Want to know more? Check out Top 10 Things to Know About UCLA Library(opens in a new tab) or one of our location-specific flyers!
Upcoming Events in this Series
Past Events in this Series
Have Further Questions?
We're here to help. Chat with a librarian 24/7, schedule a research consultation or email us your quick questions.