As part of Undergraduate Research Week (May 22-26)(opens in a new tab), please join UCLA Library for the presentation of the Library Prize for Undergraduate Research awards. This annual prize honors excellence in undergraduate research as exemplified by the use of Library resources and services. Help us recognize the achievements of our 2023 Library Prize winners!
This year, the ceremony returns to an in-person format, with an option for those unable to attend in person to watch online.
Main Conference Room
Charles E. Young Library
No RSVP is needed. Light refreshments will be served. Watch live on the Library's YouTube channel or join via Zoom webinar.
Monetary prizes will be awarded in the following categories:
- Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences
- Sciences, Engineering and Math
- Best project using resources from UCLA Library Special Collections resources
- Best project on music after 1900, funded by the Hugo and Christine Davise Fund for Contemporary Music
- Best project using resources from the William Andrews Clark Memorial Library
- Art Project for display in Powell Library
New this year, the UCLA Library Undergraduate Art Project Prize(opens in a new tab) celebrates artistic excellence by selecting and printing student art to be put on display in Night Powell.
Have Further Questions?
We're here to help. Chat with a librarian 24/7, schedule a research consultation or email us your quick questions.