The UCLA Library helps students, researchers and faculty looking to publish their research. Our staff can assist with the following:
- Determining proper reuse of copyrighted material.
- Exploring open access publishing options.
- Finding the right publisher.
- Determining if the UC Open Access Policy applies to your publication.
- Negotiating with publishers.
- Obtaining copyright on dissertations or theses.
Our services include individual sessions, group workshops and class presentations. Contact us using our web form.
Have Further Questions?
We're here to help. Chat with a librarian 24/7, schedule a research consultation or email us your quick questions.