With a minimum gift of $100 to the Honor with Books Fund, your tribute is placed as a permanent searchable entry in the UCLA Library Catalog (UC Library Search) in the subject area of the donor's choosing (arts, biomedicine, humanities, music, science and engineering or social sciences).
The gift supports a critical acquisitions need, and the loved one, friend, special teacher or colleague will be remembered for years to come each time a student, faculty member or visiting scholar searches the Catalog.
Remember Honor with Books for:
- Memorial Tributes
- Professional Honors and Retirements
- Weddings and Anniversaries
When donors make a gift to the UCLA Library Honor with Books Fund:
- A link to the tribute will be sent via email to the donor and to the honoree, or their family
- The donor's name will be listed in the UC Library Search
- $100 places a searchable catalog entry in one newly purchased volume
- $500 places a searchable catalog entry in six newly purchased volumes
How to Give
Make a gift to the Honor with Books fund today(opens in a new tab)!
More Giving Opportunities
Ways to GiveExplore the various ways you can make a gift to the UCLA Library.
Powell SocietyWith a gift of $1000 or more, join our Powell Society to invest in the UCLA community and receive invites to Library events and celebrations, an Honor with Books bookplate and more.
Please contact Library Development at (310) 206-8526 or email us using the button below.Email Us