Arabic & Islamic Studies Metadata Librarian
- Resource Acquisitions and Metadata Services
Ask Me About
- ALA-LC Romanization
- Arabic Library Collection
- Cataloging Standards and Practice
- Name Authority Control
Iman Dagher has been the Arabic and Islamic Studies Catalog Librarian since June 2008. She received a Master's degree in Library and Information Studies from Loughborough University of Technology in England, and a Master's degree in Library Science (Digital librarianship) from Wayne State University in Michigan. Research interests: authority control, identity management, Wikidata and access and discovery of non-Latin materials.
- Iman Dagher & Denise Soufi (2021) Authority Control of Arabic Personal Names: RDA and Beyond, Cataloging & Classification Quarterly, 59:2-3, 260-280, DOI: 10.1080/01639374.2020.1845896
- Michelle Durocher, Iman Dagher, Violeta Ilik, Chris Evin Long, Jeanette A. Norris, Isabel del Carmen Quintana & Manon Théroux (2020) The PCC ISNI Pilot: Exploring Identity Management on a Global, Collaborative Scale, Cataloging & Classification Quarterly, 58:3-4, 438-448, DOI: 10.1080/01639374.2020.1713952
Have Further Questions?
We're here to help. Chat with a librarian 24/7, schedule a research consultation or email us your quick questions.