Have questions about your research?
We can help!
The Data Archive provides data services that are tied to the data life-cycle.
- Review data sources
- Help investigate archiving issues, costs, consent and disclosure risks
- Consult on a data management plan (DMP)
- Project management and file organization
- Quality assurance for collected data and acquisition workflows
- Consultation on restricted data access and security
- Assist with filenames, standard terminology and data dictionaries
- Document analysis and file manipulations
- Help identify appropriate field standards
- Help with backing up your data
- Help with deciding what data to preserve
- Choosing stable file formats
- Help identifying suitable repositories
- Consider compatibility of data sets
- Document steps
- Capture the provenance of sources
- Help identify appropriate software
- Consultation on coding best practices
- Help utilize reproducible research methods