The UCLA Library offers varied workshops designed to help students succeed in their time as an Undergradute or Graduate Bruin, and beyond. Our workshops teach relevant skills and encourage critical thinking about the research process.
These workshops cover areas such as:
- Getting started with research
- Using citation management software autogenerate a bibliography and easily keep track of sources
- Using the UCLA Library map collection
- Publishing your research
Online Research Workshops
You can take many of our workshops at any time online, including:
- Getting Started with Research at UCLA
- Developing Research Questions and Creating Keywords
- Developing Your Research Plan
- Finding Sources with the UCLA Library
- Collecting and Citing Sources
- Sharing Your Research
Just visit our CCLE site for more information!