- Toward Ethical and Inclusive Descriptive Practices in UCLA Library Special Collections
- Content Advisory Policy
- Metadata Rights Statement
- Access to Unprocessed Collections Policy
- Elmer Belt Library of Vinciana
- James O. Page Collection
- Korean Special Collections
- LSC Heavy Metal Archive
- LSC Punk Archive
- Online Collections
- Online Exhibits
- Past Exhibits
- Research Guides
- United States Information Services Presents... UCLA (film trailer)
- Buddhist Churches of America Video
Use the UC Library Search to search for rare books, manuscript collections, University Archives collections, and Center for Oral History Research transcripts.
The Online Archive of California (OAC) is a Web-accessible, digital gateway to information about materials such as manuscripts, photographs, and works of art held in libraries, museums, archives, and other institutions across California. The OAC allows patrons to view finding aids, i.e., inventories of collection content, which provide detailed information about collection content that is readily accessible and searchable.
UCLA Library Special Collections has more than 2300 collections.
Search LSC finding aids on the Online Archive of California:
The UCLA Digital Library and Library Special Collections have worked together to digitize thousands of items from collections. Search the Digital Library site for digital objects, including text, images, audio, and video.