The Library offers varied workshops designed to help students succeed as an undergradute or graduate Bruin and beyond. These workshops teach relevant skills and encourage critical thinking about the research process.
Workshops cover areas including:
- Getting started with research
- Using citation management software (Zotero, EndNote)
- Mapping and visualization tools
- Writing a literature review
- Organizing data with spreadsheets or databases
- Finding sources at the UCLA Library
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Online Research Workshops
You can take many of our workshops at any time online, including:
- Getting Started with Research at UCLA
- Developing Research Questions and Creating Keywords
- Developing Your Research Plan
- Finding Sources with the UCLA Library
- Collecting and Citing Sources
- Sharing Your Research
Just visit our CCLE site for more information!