Published by the UCLA Music Library in eScholarship, the Contemporary Music Score Collection includes the digital, open access scores from the Contemporary Score Edition series, the first open access edition of new music published by a library, and scores from the Kaleidoscope 2020 Call for Scores, an open access collaboration with the UCLA Music Library. For more information about how to use or search the collection, see the Contemporary Music Score Collection Guide.
2021 Most Used Scores Globally
1. Reino Fungi by Daniel Lumertz.
2. Skuggaljós by Gísli Magnússon.
3. El Camino de los Tres Sabios by Emmanuel Segarra Ortíz.
4. Ballade by Sean Clarke.
5. Elehiya para sa mga Biktima ng Masaker sa Maguindanao (Elegy for the Victims of the Maguindanao Massacre) by Ryle Nicole Q. Custodio.
6. Constellations I. (Before I Say Yes), 01 - Euforie by Michal Nejtek.
7. Caminos del Espejo by José Halac.
8. Apocrypha by Angus Lee.
9. The Nazca Lines by Xavier Shuang Xu.
10. Sol LeWitt Letter to Eva Hesse by Alexa Babakhanian.
11. Fallen by Can Bilir.
12. Shubho Lhaw Qolo by Sami Seif.
13. My Idols Are Dead by Marcus Norris.
14. Island Universe by Andrew List.
15. Extinction Rebellion by Pavle Cajic.
We periodically update the following Collection Highlights.
|Time Period||Scores Uploaded||Uses||Downloads|
It has taken an incredible team of talented people to make the Contemporary Music Score Collection a reality. We want to thank the entire 2020 UCLA Library team:
Sahfa Aboudkhil, Tinuola Awopetu, Ben Alkaly, Allison Benedetti, Ariane Bicho, Chris Brennan, Marty Brennan, Rachel Boehl, Martha Cabot, Jennifer Chan, Judy Consales, Ashleigh Darby, Emily Dearborn, Chantel Diaz, Sarah El Massry, Bob Freel, Justin Gonder, Leo Gonzalez, Callie Holmes, Sebastian Jones, Lisa Kahn, Diana King, Alan Lee, Rachel Lee, Chris Lopez, Henry Lim, Lisa Moske, Michael Nguyen, Sylvia Page, Alexander Papandrea, Ashley Peterson, Kathy Ramirez, Alicia Reiley, Betty Reyes, Bridget Risemberg, Allison Scott, Alexandra Solodkaya, Art Torres, Matthew Vest, Daniel Williford, and Sarah Yocute.