About the Series
UCLA Library offers varied workshops designed to help students succeed as undergraduate or graduate Bruins and beyond. These workshops teach relevant skills and encourage critical thinking about the research process.
Workshops cover areas including:
- Getting started with research
- Using citation management software (Zotero, EndNote)
- Mapping and visualization tools
- Writing a literature review
- Organizing data with spreadsheets or databases
- Finding sources at the UCLA Library
- And more!
Upcoming Workshops in this Series
Past Workshops in this Series
Have Further Questions?
We're here to help. Chat with a librarian 24/7, schedule a research consultation or email us your quick questions.