Books and Journals
- Provides information about the holdings of the UCLA Library, the Southern Regional Library Facility (SRLF), and specialized collections across campus. Includes journals and periodicals by title, but it does not contain journal article titles or authors.
- Catalog with information about articles, books, journals, and other materials held by UCLA, other University of California (UC) campuses, and libraries worldwide.
- Catalog containing the holdings of thousands of libraries worldwide.
More resources to find books and journals:
Articles and Databases
- Combines hundreds of online databases into a single search box.
- Quick browse of recommended databases by discipline.
- A complete list of UCLA's database subscriptions.
- Data and Statistics
UC-eLinks: Citation Linker (Locate the article from your citation)
Archives and Primary Resources
- A digital gateway to information about materials such as manuscripts, photographs, and works of art held in libraries, museums, archives, and other institutions across California, including UCLA.
- Rare and unique digital materials developed by the UCLA Library to support education, research, service, and creative expression.
- Curated guides to help patrons find special collections material by discipline.
Images, Audio, Video
- Research assistance, course guides, subject guides, and useful resources compiled by UCLA librarians.
- UCLA guide on citation and avoiding plagiarism.