- Toward Ethical and Inclusive Descriptive Practices in UCLA Library Special Collections
- Content Advisory Policy
- Metadata Rights Statement
- Access to Unprocessed Collections Policy
- Elmer Belt Library of Vinciana
- James O. Page Collection
- Korean Special Collections
- LSC Heavy Metal Archive
- LSC Punk Archive
- Online Collections
- Online Exhibits
- Past Exhibits
- Research Guides
- United States Information Services Presents... UCLA (film trailer)
- Buddhist Churches of America Video
Have questions about your research?
We can help!
Finding aid description and metadata in this record are licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain Designation (CC0 1.0 Universal). This means that anyone may copy, modify, and distribute this finding aid description without permission. For more information about the CC0 license, see the CC0 license page on the Creative Commons website. Please contact us if you have any additional questions or feedback.
This license only covers data about archival collections. This includes description about materials in the collection, people and organizations that created or are represented in the collection, interventions undertaken on the materials, etc. – essentially, what is documented in the finding aid. Note, however, the license does not cover images, documents, or other digital content linked to in the description. It also does not cover data from other sources, such as those cited in the finding aid.
When using Library Special Collections finding aid description and metadata, we ask that you please follow these guidelines and practices:
- Provide attribution to UCLA Library Special Collections by citing our materials and our metadata. Though you are not legally required to do so, given the license that this metadata is under, attribution helps others to find the original metadata and materials described.
- Do not mislead others or misrepresent the finding aids or their sources. Please don’t use this data in a way that suggests you have any official status or that we endorse you or your use of the metadata. As addressed in the license, we disclaim liability for all uses of the description and metadata, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
- Conform to laws and other regulations in your jurisdiction, especially concerning defamation and copyright.
- Understand that our finding aid descriptions are provided as-is, and not all of our descriptions have been reviewed for completeness or accuracy. If there are improvements or modifications that we can make, please share them with us, so that we can make our description better. To learn more about our descriptive practices -- past, present, and aspirational -- please see our statement, Toward Ethical and Inclusive Descriptive Practices in UCLA Library Special Collections.