Copiers, Printers and Scanners
Black and white copiers are available in all libraries. Current UCLA students, staff and faculty can pay for copies with their BruinCard. Others can purchase print release BruinCards from kiosks in each library.
Library BruinPrint/Wēpa kiosks, provided in partnership with ASUCLA(opens in a new tab), can complete both black-and-white and color printing requests. Files can be uploaded for printing via a USB drive or to BruinPrint. Payment can be made through an online account, BruinCard or credit card.
Self-service scanning is free for all users. Flatbed scanners are available in the Louise M. Darling Biomedical Library, the Charles E. Young Research Library, the Science and Engineering Library. Large format overhead scanners are available in the Arts Library, Music Library and Research Library. Microfilm scanners are available in the Research Library.
- default Provides high-quality reformatting options for UC and non-UC libraries.
- help Learn how to access Library Special Collections materials digitally from anywhere in the world.
- help Maps and atlases held in the Henry J. Bruman Map Collection can be reproduced by self-service copiers and scanners or by submitting a reproduction request.
|Material Type||UCLA BruinCard||Visitor BruinCard|
|Black and White Printing (BruinPrint/Wēpa)||$0.12/single-sided page|
|Color Printing (BruinPrint/Wēpa)||$0.34/single-sided page|
|Visitor BruinCard Purchase||(Not Applicable)||$0.58 per card|
You can add money to your BruinCard at the BruinCard website(opens in a new tab). Credit card payments on BruinPrint/Wēpa kiosks include an additional $0.40 fee, regardless of the number of pages.
BruinCards may not be transferred or used by individuals outside UCLA; it is a violation of UCLA Library policy. Unauthorized use of a UCLA BruinCard or Visitor BruinCard may result in revocation of Library privileges and confiscation of the card.
Problems that may qualify for a refund include smudged or faint prints, torn or crinkled paper or no prints produced.
- For BruinPrint kiosks, see Refund Procedure for Defective Prints(opens in a new tab).
- For copiers, report refund requests to the Office of Reprographic Services at (310) 825-6982. The message should include the problem and location, BruinCard ID number and a contact number.
Have Further Questions?
We're here to help. Chat with a librarian 24/7, schedule a research consultation or email us your quick questions.