We offer extensive electronic journal, book and
database holdings across the sciences and engineering. Other electronic
resources include clinical decision-making tools, technical reports,
standards and chemical data.
In addition to print books and journals, we provide access to a range of other physical items—from anatomy kits and science-themed board games to the William C. Putnam Map Collection, which holds 90,000 topographic and geologic maps.
Endowments that help build the collections to support student teaching and learning and faculty research include:
- Marcie Rothman Endowment for Food Studies (food studies)
- Michael Thacher and Rhonda Rundle Collection Endowment for Astronomy and Planetary Sciences (astronomy and planetary sciences)
- Ira L. Boyle Endowment for Actuarial Sciences and Mathematics (actuarial sciences and applied mathematics)
- Leon and Barbara Rootenberg Collection Endowment (neurobiology or neuropsychology of music)
- Dr. Judd Marmor Endowed Collection in Psychiatry (psychiatry)
- Rose Gilbert in Memory of Maggie Gilbert Endowment (bipolar studies)
- Joan S. Zenan Endowed Discretionary Fund (general collections)
- Alison & Wade Bunting Discretionary Fund (general collections)
- default This page serves as a home base for research in the biomedical, health and life sciences, with materials ranging from article databases to patient care tools.
- default This guide serves as a starting point for locating information on various physical science, engineering and mathematics topics.
- default This guide provides research material related to the history of medicine, the life sciences and engineering.