- Man-Hing Chen Memorial 陳餘敏卿纪念基金
- She-Wo Cheng Memorial Fund 成舍我紀念基金
- Nubo Huang of Zhongkun Group Cultural Endowment Fund 中坤集團黃怒波文化交流基金
- Edna and Yu-Shan Han Collection and Endowment Fund 韓玉珊教授紀念基金
- May C. Chong Endowment 張美青文化基金
- Yong Chen Chu Endowed Fund in Support of Chinese Language and Culture 朱永琛中國文化基金
- Alice Lee-Tsiang Chung Memorial Collection Endowment 鐘蒋莉青纪念基金
- Sammy Yukuan Lee Family Endowment for Chinese Archaeology and Culture 李汝寬家族中国考古文化基金
- Bing Liu of Evergreen Books Endowed Collection in Chinese Culture 劉冰中國文化圖書基金
- Amy Ching-Fen Tsiang Legacy Endowment 蔣吳慶芬基金
- Stephen O. Lesser Endowment 史迪文基金
- Southern California Foundation for the Preservation of Chinese Literature and History INC. Endowment
- Lifu Wang Chinese Cultural Endowment
- David and Yachiyo Nakatani Memorial Collection Endowment for Japanese Studies
Have questions about your research?
We can help!
Made possible by a gift from Yong Chen Chu
Yong Chen Chu was a young assistant to UCLA Professor Richard C. Rudolph when Professor Rudolph embarked on his extensive book-buying trip to China in 1948. Professor Chu eagerly awaited Professor Rudolph's shipments and was among the first to receive the newly purchased volumes, which included original woodblock-printed books. Professor Chu carefully cataloged and processed the texts, making them available to students, faculty, and scholars and helping to create the core of the Richard C. Rudolph East Asian Library. Professor Chu went on to a distinguished, forty-one-year career on the faculty of the UCLA Department of East Asian Languages and Cultures, but he never lost his commitment to the collection that formed the foundation of the East Asian Library. To continue to build upon and enhance the library's collections, Professor Chu established The Yong Chen Chu Endowed Fund in support of Chinese Language and Culture.
Translated into Chinese by Yinglei Yang 楊英蕾
East Asian Library