Visit the Library
The UCLA Library has resumed onsite services for members of the general public. Proper face masks, such as surgical, KN95 and N95, are recommended for entry.
- See Library Cards and Services for the General Public for specific services.
- Special access restrictions apply to the Law Library and specific portions of other libraries.
- Access is restricted to the UCLA community in Night Powell and other 24-hour study spaces.
- Please see the Visit UCLA page for directions to campus, information on parking, and other general information for campus visitors.
Access UCLA Collections without Visiting
- Off-campus access to online collections is only available to current UCLA students, faculty, and staff. Other users must physically visit UCLA to use them.
- Remote access to print and microform collections may be available in a number of ways:
- Interlibrary loan: Your local library can borrow UCLA materials and loan them to you. Check with your local library for interlibrary loan service availability, procedures, and costs.
- UCLA Document Delivery: A cost-recovery service which will scan journal articles and mail them to you. (The Library cannot provide scanned copies of entire books or journals.)
- Special Collections materials: See Access to Special Collections Materials for all requests concerning collections in Library Special Collections.