Have a research question? Library staff are available to consult with you at every stage of the research process. Schedule an appointment, drop-in, e-mail, or call us with your questions.
Subject librarians offer a variety of services designed to help UCLA students, faculty, and staff, ranging from locating a source to designing a search strategy. Librarians are also available for customized classroom instruction and course guides.
The Library has created guides to the best resources by subject area and specific courses. Start working on your own and contact us if you need further help.
The Library offers varied workshops designed to help students succeed as an undergradute or graduate Bruin and beyond. These workshops teach relevant skills and encourage critical thinking about the research process.
Workshops cover areas including:
- Getting started with research
- Using citation management software (Zotero, EndNote)
- Mapping and visualization tools
- Writing a literature review
- Organizing data with spreadsheets or databases
- Finding sources at the UCLA Library