The Cornerstone Research Workshop Series helps students succeed with their research papers and projects by building a solid foundation of research and management skills. Students are introduced to the basics of research, then explore a variety of workshops targeted toward helping them develop the skills they need to conduct research, and have fun while doing it.
We recommend the entire series, but workshops are designed to be stand-alone.
Co-sponsored by the Undergraduate Research Center- Humanities, Arts and Social Sciences, and the UCLA Library, the series is open to students at all levels.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Online Research Workshops
You can take many of our WI+RE workshops at any time online, including:
- Getting Started with Research at UCLA
- Developing Research Questions and Creating Keywords
- Developing Your Research Plan
- Finding Sources with the UCLA Library
- Collecting and Citing Sources
- Sharing Your Research
Just visit our CCLE site for more information!
Request an On-Demand Workshop
If the current schedule does not meet your needs, workshops may also be requested on-demand, including:
- Getting Started with Research
- Developing a Research Question
- Finding Sources at the UCLA Library
- Zotero and Endnote
- Mapping tools
- Data collection, cleaning, and visualization
Please fill out this form to request a workshop.