MEAP has a two stage application process. All applications are required to submit a Preliminary Application through the MEAP application system. Select applicants will then be invited to complete a Detailed Application. Decisions will be made according MEAP Evaluation Criteria.
CALL FOR FUNDING (2020-2021) NOW CLOSED
Invitations to submit Detailed Applications will be sent December 2020.
PRELIMINARY ROUND DECISIONS COMMUNICATED
- All MEAP applications must be submitted through our online application portal.
- All MEAP applications must be submitted in English.
- Review the MEAP Program Guidelines before submitting an application. Guidelines include details about eligible and ineligible expenses as well as the requirements and expectations of MEAP subaward projects.
- Confirm eligibility before submitting an MEAP application.
All applications must be submitted through the official application form by the deadline in order to be considered. If you are unable to use the online submission form, please contact the MEAP staff at email@example.com. Application Templates offer details on how to complete MEAP Applications. We recommend that you use these templates to plan your application materials ahead of submission. The template includes instructions for working with the online application system and best practices for MEAP projects.
PRELIMINARY APPLICATION TEMPLATE [PDF, Google Doc]
Includes all application questions and tips for successfully completing the application. Use this as a guide for submitting your Preliminary Application.
DETAILED APPLICATION TEMPLATE [PDF, Google Doc]
Includes all application questions. Only invited applicants can submit a Detailed Application.
Informational Webinar (Jan 2021) - Presentation slides includes Question and Answer details
- Explore current projects and available collections at meap.library.ucla.edu.
- Explore FAQs for MEAP Applicants.
- Explore FAQs for MEAP Grantees.
- Explore available Resources and Documentation.
- Email meap [at] library.ucla.edu with questions.