- Man-Hing Chen Memorial 陳餘敏卿纪念基金
- She-Wo Cheng Memorial Fund 成舍我紀念基金
- Nubo Huang of Zhongkun Group Cultural Endowment Fund 中坤集團黃怒波文化交流基金
- Edna and Yu-Shan Han Collection and Endowment Fund 韓玉珊教授紀念基金
- May C. Chong Endowment 張美青文化基金
- Yong Chen Chu Endowed Fund in Support of Chinese Language and Culture 朱永琛中國文化基金
- Alice Lee-Tsiang Chung Memorial Collection Endowment 鐘蒋莉青纪念基金
- Sammy Yukuan Lee Family Endowment for Chinese Archaeology and Culture 李汝寬家族中国考古文化基金
- Bing Liu of Evergreen Books Endowed Collection in Chinese Culture 劉冰中國文化圖書基金
- Amy Ching-Fen Tsiang Legacy Endowment 蔣吳慶芬基金
- Stephen O. Lesser Endowment 史迪文基金
- Southern California Foundation for the Preservation of Chinese Literature and History INC. Endowment
- Lifu Wang Chinese Cultural Endowment
- David and Yachiyo Nakatani Memorial Collection Endowment for Japanese Studies
Have questions about your research?
We can help!
Made possible by a gift from The Zhongkun Group, Inc.
Experiencing hardship, hunger, and poverty as a young boy in China, Nubo Huang realized early on that knowledge could change his life. With study, he achieved admission to the Chinese Department of Peking University, and from there he gained access to the world of business. Today, as a businessman, he oversees the Beijing Zhongkun Group with its focus on tourism and real estate. Although a successful entrepreneur, a popular poet under the pen name Luo Ying, and an amateur mountaineer, Mr. Huang has not forgotten his roots.
He and his wife, Yun Hu, continue to help the underprivileged in China, especially young students who have limited access to education. As a role model, he encourages them to study and to pursue their dreams; as a philanthropist, he has provided funds for education, culture, and religion in his home country. Active too in promoting cultural exchanges between China and the United States, Mr. Huang established the Nubo Huang of Zhongkun Group Cultural Endowed Fund to introduce and promote Chinese culture to American students and scholars.
Translated into Chinese by Yinglei Yang 楊英蕾
East Asian Library