Have questions about your research?
We can help!
We continually develop human-centered services and technologies to connect with students, faculty, and researchers wherever they are. We listen and respond to our community’s evolving practices in research, teaching, learning, and creative pursuits.
- Develop and provide expertise and services informed by user experience research and data.
- Partner across the campus to catalyze excellence in teaching and research.
- Evolve library spaces to reflect changing modes of teaching, learning, and research.
- Use and communicate qualitative and quantitative assessments to develop and refine our services and content to anticipate users’ needs.
- Ensure that remote/virtual services adhere to high standards of accessibility, inclusivity, and community.
- Transform the use of collections with an emphasis on experimentation and services to faculty, researchers, and student learners.
- Invest in data collection, services, personnel and training.
- Advocate for continued integration of technological infrastructure and support across campus and across the entire UC system to advance user-centered efficiencies.