- Traces of the Brush: The Heartprint of Fu Shen
- A Grand Presentation of the Encyclopedia of Buddhist Arts
- Korean Romanization
- Song of Tibet (Yeshe Dolma 益西卓瑪) and A Mongolian Tale (黑駿馬)
- The History of the Book in China
- Social Memory and State Formation in Early China
- Treasures of the Palace Museum (故宫藏美)
- Bridging the Pacific for Seventy Years: Richard C. Rudolph East Asian Library (1948-2018)
Have questions about your research?
We can help!
A Grand Presentation of the Encyclopedia of Buddhist Arts
Wednesday, May 2, 2018 at 2:00 - 4:00 p.m.
The Presentation Room, Charles E. Young Research Library (11348 YRL), UCLA Library
On Wednesday, May 2, 2018, the Richard C. Rudolph East Asian Library invited the UCLA community and general public to attend a special presentation of the Encyclopedia of Buddhist Arts.
Venerable Master Youheng, Editor for the Encyclopedia (English edition) and Director of Social Education & Outreach Department of Fo Guang Shan Hsi Lai Temple and Prof. Robert Buswell, Director of the Center for Buddhist Studies at UCLA, were the featured speakers at the event. Additional speakers include librarians from the Arts, Chinese, Japanese and Korean Studies Libraries. This event was co-sponsored by the UCLA Arts Library and UCLA Center for Buddhist Studies.
- Venerable Master Youheng, Editor of the Encyclopedia (English edition)
- Robert Gore, Visual Arts Librarian
- Hong Cheng, Chinese Studies Librarian
- Tomoko Bialock, Japanese Studies Librarian
- Sanghun Cho, Korean Studies Librarian
- Robert Buswell, Distinguished Professor of Buddhist Studies (Department of Asian Languages and Cultures)
In the year 2018, the East Asian Library celebrates its 70th Anniversary since its founding in 1948.
Click here to read more!