- Arts Library
- Biomedical Library
- English Reading Room
- Film & Television Archive - Research and Study Center
- Law Library
- Management Library
- Music Library
- Powell Library
- Science and Engineering Library
- Southern Regional Library Facility
- UCLA Lab School Gonda Family Library
- William Andrews Clark Memorial Library
- American Indian Studies Center Library
- East Asian Library
- Library Special Collections
- Ralph J. Bunche Center for African American Studies Library and Media Center
- IS Research Lab
- Research Library
- Data Science Center
- UCLA Asian American Studies Center Library/Reading Room
- UCLA Chicano Studies Research Center Library
- CLICC Laptop Lending (SEL/Geo)
|Oct 2 - Oct 8›||Su 2||M 3||Tu 4||W 5||Th 6||F 7||Sa 8|
|SEL/Geology||Closed||8am - 5pm||8am - 5pm||8am - 5pm||8am - 5pm||8am - 5pm||Closed|
SEL/Geology consists of SEL's geology collections and hosts a quiet reading room, circulating stacks, and laptop lending.
SEL/Geology specializes in geology, geochemistry, geophysics, space physics, planetary science, seismology, and regional geology. All publications of the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), publications of western U.S. state geological surveys, and many international geological surveys are collected.
Group Study Rooms
There are two group study rooms in SEL/Geology, each available for two or more UCLA students, staff, or faculty. These rooms can be reserved online or in person at the SEL/Geology circulation desk; a valid BruinCard is required. Each group may reserve up to 2 hours once every 24 hours. Each group may check in up to fifteen minutes before the start of their reservation, if no one has reserved the room before them, and have up to fifteen minutes after the start time to check in before their reservation is cancelled to make room for other groups.
William C. Putnam Map Collection
The adjoining William C. Putnam Map Collection holds ninety thousand topographic and geologic maps and is a depository for USGS geologic map series and topographic maps for California, Nevada, and Arizona. Contact an SEL Librarian for assistance in using the map room.