Long-time UCLA Library supporter Lois Haytin established the Harold A. Haytin Memorial Endowment to support the acquisition, preservation, and processing of library materials in the area of history. Mrs. Haytin’s late husband, Harold, received his bachelor’s degree from UCLA in 1940 and attended the Executive Program at the UCLA Anderson School of Management in 1961. Mr. Haytin’s distinguished career included positions as chairman of Bancorp Capital Groups, Inc. and as president and chief executive officer during some thirty years with Telecor, a NYSE company. At his alma mater, he served as president and chairman of the UCLA Foundation Board of Trustees and director of the UCLA Alumni Association, and was an early patron of Royce Center Circle. He was also president of the Board of Civil Service Commissioners for the City of Los Angeles, and a member of the board of governors at the City of Hope. Mr. and Mrs. Haytin established a fellowship in the Graduate School of Education & Information Studies, where Mr. Haytin served on the Dean’s Circle. While semi-retired he was an active patron of the UCLA Library, where he conducted research for his Plato Society membership. Mrs. Haytin, an artist, has always been actively involved at UCLA. She is currently on several boards including those of Design for Sharing, the Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, Women & Philanthropy, and the UCLA Foundation.