Tuesday, Nov 5, 2019 - 2:30pm to 4:00pm
The Artstor Digital Library (library.artstor.org) is not just a resource containing over 2 million images from the world's museums, archives, libraries, scholars, and artists (collections cover photojournalism, art, architecture, history, indigenous cultures, religion, literature, and more). It also provides a set of tools for sharing images, curating groups of images, downloading them directly into PowerPoint presentations, and comparing and contrasting images.
This session is designed to help you get the most out of this resource, including:
- Finding images in Artstor
- Using Artstor images in papers
- Presenting with Artstor images
- Curating and sharing images in Artstor
- Uploading Personal Collections Files
This will be held in the Research Commons Classroom in YRL.