Have questions about your research?
We can help!
Honor with Books
Honor with Books provides a meaningful way to pay lasting tribute to a special person while making an important contribution to the Bruin community.
With a minimum gift of $100 to the Honor with Books Fund, your tribute is placed as a permanent searchable entry in the UCLA Library Catalog in the subject area of the donor's choosing (arts, biomedicine, humanities, music, science and engineering, or social sciences).
The gift supports a critical acquisitions need, and the loved one, friend, special teacher, or colleague will be remembered for years to come each time a student, faculty member, or visiting scholar searches the Catalog.
Remember Honor with Books for
- Memorial Tributes
- Professional Honors and Retirements
- Weddings and Anniversaries
When donors make a gift to the UCLA Library Honor with Books Fund:
- A link to the tribute will be sent via email to the donor and to the honoree, or their family
- The donor's name will be listed in the UCLA Library Catalog
- $100 places a searchable catalog entry in one newly purchased volume
- $500 places a searchable catalog entry in six newly purchased volumes
How to Give
- Make a gift to the Honor with Books fund online today!
- Questions? Please contact Library Development by email at email@example.com or by telephone at 310.206.8526.