Have questions about your research?
We can help!
The Data Science Center's mission is to foster a welcoming research community by developing data literacy and foundational coding skills through consulting and education. We support researchers throughout the full data life cycle of activities: planning research projects and data management plans; data acquisition, storage, cleaning, and usage; analysis; publication; curation; and preservation.
- Provide support for the full data science lifecycle
- Build data science infrastructure that promotes sharing, data use and lifecycle management
- Provide support for computational reproducibility and discovery
- Contribute to data science instructional and curricula support
- Provide support and referrals for researchers needing to work at scale (beyond the laptop)
A good sense of the activities we aspire to support can be gleaned from this data lifecycle: