Have questions about your research?
We can help!
The following types of computers are available in the Arts Library, Biomedical Library, Music Library, Powell Library, Research Library, and Science and Engineering Library (both Boelter and Geology).
- Dual-boot Windows / Mac OS
- Similar to those found in many Library classrooms, with full suite of CLICC software
- Available for four-hour checkout to current UCLA students, faculty, and staff
- Laptop lending policies
- Intended for in-depth research
- Similar to those found in the CLICC Computer Lab, with full suite of CLICC software
- Require a UCLA Logon ID, accessible to current UCLA students, faculty, and staff
- Intended for quick information lookup
- Open to the public, no logon required
In addition, ADA Stations are located in the Biomedical, Powell, and Research Libraries. They have specialized hardware and software for improved accessibility. Users can borrow the keyboard, mouse, and logon ID at each location's circulation desk.
UCLA visitors doing in-depth research should inquire at any circulation desk for assistance.