Have questions about your research?
We can help!
Users eligible to submit recalls include:
- UC students, faculty, and staff
- UCLA Extension students and instructors
- Holders of Level 10 and 200 cards
- Faculty of the California State University system, California community colleges, and California private universities
How to Recall a Checked Out Item
To recall an item that is currently checked out to another user from a Library Catalog record:
- Click on the Request an Item button from the right side Actions menu.
- Log in using your UCLA Logon or your library account number and last name. Note: only eligible users can submit recalls.
- Click on Recall a checked out item.
- Select the copy you want to recall from the drop down list.
- Enter your library card number. Note: not needed when using your UCLA Logon
- Select a pick-up location. Note: Young Research Library is the default pick-up location.
- Click on the Submit Request button to transmit the request.
- When you finish your session, click on the Exit/Logout from the top right. This will prevent other users from viewing account information.
You will be notified as soon as the item becomes available.