Have questions about your research?
We can help!
Free Library cards will be issued to individuals with current, government-issued photographic identification and appropriate proof of status in the following categories:
- Faculty and librarians from WASC accredited institutions of higher education in the state of California in accordance with the state's Master Plan for Higher Education.
- Current members of certain UC support groups, e.g., members of UC alumni associations.
- Individuals covered by special agreements between UCLA and other institutions.
- Immediate family members over the age of eighteen of UCLA faculty and staff.
- UCLA Extension instructors, upon presentation of a UCLA Extension library card authorization form.
- Certificated K-12 public school employees in the state of California.
Most external users are limited to five circulating items at one time, one renewal per item, and cannot recall items checked out to other users.
(UCLA Extension instructors and faculty members at accredited institutions of higher education in California have higher limits and no recall restrictions)