DRIVING to UCLA and PARKING
• Cost of a parking permit for the day is $12.
• Enter campus on Westholme Avenue, from Hilgard Avenue.
• If you arrive between 8-10am, look for EVENT PARKING signs and proceed directly to Parking Structure P2 (P2). Purchase your permit from the attendant at the entrance of the structure.
• If you arrive after 10am, veer right towards the parking kiosk. The parking attendant will direct you to event parking in P2.
• Parking spaces for disability placard holders, as well as paths on campus that use ramps and avoid stairs, can be found on the UCLA campus accessibility map (click to link). Please note that disability placard holders must still have a UCLA accessible parking permit in addition to their DMV issued placard. Disability permits are $5 and may be purchased at one of the Information and Parking kiosks, also marked on the map.
SUSTAINABLE TRANSPORTATION to UCLA (Bus & Bicycle): try http://www.socaltransport.org/ to find your best route!
• Culver City Bus Route
o Route #6: Sepulveda Blvd
• Big Blue Bus
o Route #1: Santa Monica
o Route #2: Wilshire Blvd
o Route #3: Montana Ave-Lincoln Blvd
o Route #8: Ocean Park Blvd
o Route #12: Westwood-Palms
o Rapid #12: Westwood-Palms (AM & PM only)
• LA DOT
o Route #431: Financial District
o Route #534: Downtown LA – Union Station to Westwood
o Route #573: Mission Hills
o Route #2: Sunset Blvd
o Route #20: Wilshire Blvd – Santa Monica
o Route #320: Sunset Blvd Limited
o Route #720: Wilshire Blvd – Wittier Blvd (AM & PM only; Rapid)
o Route #761: Van Nuys Blvd-Westwood-UCLA (Rapid)
• Santa Clarita Transit Bus
o Route #797: UCLA-Westwood-Century City
• Antelope Valley Transit
o Route #786: Century City-West LA
• Bicyclists can find bike routes and bike parking on campus on the UCLA Bicycle Parking Map (click to link).
GETTING AROUND UCLA
• You may walk to the Young Research Library from P2, following the dark blue dashed line on the map. There is an accessible path from P2 marked on the map with a light blue dashed line. Please allow about 10 minutes.
o Go north on Charles E. Young Dr. towards Westholme Ave. where you entered the campus.
o Continue on Charles E. Young Dr. past the Faculty Center and Murphy Hall until you approach a 4-way intersection – continue through the intersection.
o Turn left at the end of the road just past Perloff Hall and continue walking until you see a “waffle” looking building on your right (Bunche Hall). Take a right and continue up the stairs or follow the accessible path to the right of Young Research Library.
• You may take the “Northbound Campus Express” UCLA Bruin Bus from P2, stop #4 to stop #6. At stop #6, get off at the turnaround and head west across the Murphy Sculpture Garden to Young Research Library, following the blue or light blue dashed line on the map.
GETTING AROUND YOUNG RESEARCH LIBRARY
• Upon entering the library, go past the information desks (right side of entrance) and take a right.
• Stop at the registration table to sign in and get directions to the main Conference Room.