Have questions about your research?
We can help!
This toolkit is designed to provide key resources for library staff when handling various issues surrounding copyright and intellectual property. Contact us for assistance in using these resources appropriately.
- Deed Form I: Donor(s) own and transfer IP with Materials
- Deed Form II: Donor(s) own but do not transfer IP with Materials
- Deed Form III: Donor(s) do not own IP
- Deed Form IV: Donor(s) materials include mixed IP rights
- Addendum the the Deed of Gift
- Statement of Value
- Temporary Custody Receipt
Oral History Agreements:
- Use Policy - (Spanish Translation)
- Basic Legal Agreement - No Copyright Restrictions - (Spanish Translation)
- Basic Legal Agreement - No Web Access - (Spanish Translation)
- Basic Legal Agreement - Retaining Copyright - (Spanish Translation)
- OHPP Notification Letter
- OHPP Notification Letter 2
- Optional Legal Clauses
- Sample Permission Letter: To request permission to include copyrighted materials in your dissertation
- Copyright Permissions Agreement
Cease and Desist notices: