The James O. Page Collection is an archive and library, not a museum. Our historical research collections focus on the archives of EMS leaders, records of organizations, publications (books, journals, magazines), and audiovisual materials (photographs, videotapes, DVDs, and oral history interviews).<.P>
In most cases, we refer the donation of objects (equipment, uniforms, vehicles, etc.) to museums which document the history of EMS and Fire Services. For us to be most successful, we collaborate and cooperate with other repositories which are working to preserve important artifacts.
EMS and Related Museums
- County of Los Angeles Fire Museum Association (CLAFMA)
- National EMS Museum Foundation
- National EMS Memorial Service
- National EMS Memorial Service homepage
- “The mission of the National EMS Memorial Service is to honor and remember those men and women of America's Emergency Medical Services who have given their lives in the line of duty, and to recognize the sacrifice they have made in service to their communities and their fellow man.”
- Webcast of the 26 June 2010 service
EMS and James O. Page
Contact us to recommend useful links.