Have questions about your research? We can help!
BrowZine: Browse Scholarly Journals on your Tablet or Phone
We now have access to BrowZine at UCLA. BrowZine is a tablet application that lets you browse, read, and monitor thousands of scholarly journals available from the UCLA Library. Download it now. *New for 2015, a web version of BrowZine is also now available!
Features of BrowZine include:
- Create a personal bookshelf of favorite journals
- Be alerted when new issues are published
- Easily save to Zotero, Mendeley, Dropbox, and other services
To use BrowZine with licensed resources, you will also need to set up the campus VPN on your tablet or mobile device.
Apps Created by the UCLA Library
Library Apps created by the student web development team BuildUCLA, with assistance from UCLA Library, and graciously supported by the Arcadia Fund.
The UCLA Library mobile app will be launching soon.
You will be able to use the app to:
- Find library hours
- See number of laptops available by campus location
- Quickly find contact information
- and more!