Have questions about your research? We can help!
BrowZine: Browse Scholarly Journals on your Tablet or iPhone
We now have access to BrowZine at UCLA. BrowZine is a tablet application that lets you browse, read, and monitor thousands of scholarly journals available from the UCLA Library. Download it now.
Features of BrowZine include:
- Create a personal bookshelf of favorite journals
- Be alerted when new issues are published
- Easily save to Zotero, Mendeley, Dropbox, and other services
To use BrowZine with licensed resources, you will also need to set up the campus VPN on your tablet or mobile device.
Apps Created by the UCLA Library
Library Apps created by students in the UCLA Simul8 Group with assistance from Library DIIT, and graciously supported by the Arcadia Fund.
UCLA Library Mobile developed by Chris Cabrera Thompson, Web developer, with Library DIIT. UCLA Library Mobile uses the UCLA Mobile Web Framework. (Digital Initatives and Information Technology)
Article Search Beta
The Article Search app provides a simple and fast article search. Try it on any device. Works with Web, Tablet, and Mobile device.
The Stashd app helps you store and organize research links/clippings on the web. Login with your UCLA ID.
Use the app to:
- Save online content, Label, Add Notes, share links on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Find useful research online, then click bookmarklet in browser toolbar to save
Works with Web, Tablet, and Mobile devices
The UCLA Library mobile app provides a convenient way to find library information and search for books.
Use the app to:
- Find library hours and contact information
- Search the UCLA Library Catalog and filter by keyword, title, author, subject
- See descriptions, availability, and locations of items
- See number of laptops available by campus location
- Read book reviews