Have questions about your research?
We can help!
The Data Archive provides data services that are tied to the data life-cycle.
- Review data sources
- Help investigate archiving issues, costs, consent and disclosure risks
- create a data management plan
- Project management and file organization
- Quality Assurance for collected data and acquisition workflows
- Consultation on restricted data access and security
- Assist with filenames, standard terminology and data dictionaries
- Document analysis and file manipulations
- Help identify appropriate standards
- Help with backing up your Data
- Help with deciding what data to preserve
- Choosing stable file formats
- Help identifying suitable repositories
- Consider compatability
- Document steps
- Capture the provenance of sources
- Help identify appropriate sofware
- Consultation on coding best practices