Resources in Public Health: Dictionaries
All of the following materials can be found in the Biomedical Library’s core reference collection, located behind the reference desk.
- A Dictionary of Epidemiology. Last, John M., ed. 4th ed. New York: Oxford University Press, 2001.
Call number: WA 13 D553 2001
- Dictionary of Toxicology. Hodgson, Ernest, et al., eds. 2d ed. London: Macmillan Reference, 1998.
Call number: QV 13 D5545 1998
- King, James J. The Environmental Dictionary and Regulatory Cross Reference. 3d ed. New York: Wiley, 1995.
Call number: WA 13 K53e 1995
- Rognehaugh, Richard. The Managed Health Care Dictionary. 2d ed. Gaithersburg, MD: Aspen Publishers, 1998.
Call number: W 13 R735m 1998
- Russell, Percy and Anita Williams. The Nutrition and Health Dictionary. New York: Chapman and Hall, 1995.
Call number: QU 13 R966n 1995
- Timmreck, Thomas C. Health Services Cyclopedic Dictionary: A Compendium of Health-care and Public Health Terminology. 3d ed. Sudbury, MA: Jones and Bartlett Publishers, 1997.
Call number: W 13 T584d 1997