CLICC Lab: (310) 206-0271
Powell Library Laptop Lending: (310) 794-1018
Research Library Laptop Lending: (310) 267-5464
Instructional Classrooms: (310) 825-8208
- 6 group study rooms in Powell Library. These rooms are also available during Night Powell. Make a reservation
Charles E. Young Research Library
- 15 group study rooms in the Research Commons. Make a reservation
- 20 collaboration pods in the Research Commons. Make a reservation
- Study rooms in both the Research Library and Powell have desks, chairs, whiteboards, and large LCD monitors (except rooms G2, G4, G6, G8, and G10 in the Research Library, which do not have monitors).
- All collaboration pods have LCD monitors.
- VGA adapters, cables, and dry erase markers may be checked out at the laptop lending stations.
Usage and Policies
- Current undergraduate and graduate students, faculty, and staff (all individuals currently eligible for CLICC services) may reserve up to 3 hours once every 24 hours up to 3 days in advance. Each individual can reserve up to 6 hours per week. UCLA Extension students are not elligible for room reservations.
- Instructors and teaching assistants who wish to use a study room or pod for a small course or office hours should use the Instructional Resource Request Form.
- You must check in with an active BruinCard in order to claim your reserved room or pod. Check-ins can be made up to 15 minutes before or after the start of your reservation. Reservations unclaimed after that will be cancelled to make room for others.
- If you have questions about the form or our policies, please email email@example.com. You can also check room availability by calling the CLICC lab at (310) 206-0271.
Other Group Study Rooms
See individual locations for reservation policies.