Have questions about your research?
We can help!
CLICC Lab: (310) 206-0271
Powell Library Laptop Lending: (310) 794-1018
Research Library Laptop Lending: (310) 267-5464
Instructional Classrooms: (310) 825-8208
Charles E. Young Research Library
More Information on Usage and Policies:
- Undergraduate and Graduate students, Faculty, and Staff (all individuals currently eligible for CLICC services) may reserve up to 3 hours once every 24 hours up to 3 days in advance. Each individual can reserve up to 6 hours per week. UCLA Extension students are not elligible for CLICC room reservations.
- Anyone who qualifies for special privileges (Graduate students, instructors, and staff) should contact the IRMA team at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to fulfill their request.
- Students may check in up to fifteen minutes before the start of their reservation, and have up to fifteen minutes after the start time to check in before their reservation is cancelled to make room for other students.
- Individuals elligible for CLICC services must present an active BruinCard in order to claim their reserved room or pod.
- Study rooms in both the Research Library and Powell have desks, chairs, whiteboards, and large LCD monitors (except rooms G2, G4, G6, G8, and G10 in the Research Library, which do not have monitors).
- All collaboration pods have LCD monitors.
- VGA adapters, cables, and dry erase markers may be checked out at the laptop lending stations.
- If you have questions about the form or our policies, please email email@example.com. You can also check room availability by calling the CLICC lab at (310) 206-0271.
Other Group Study Rooms
See individual locations for reservation policies.