The College Library Instructional Computing Commons (CLICC) lends out portable projectors to students for presentations and presentation practice at the CLICC Lab in 145 Powell Library Building and the Research Library Laptop Lending Desk.
Portable Projectors "Presentation Kits"
PRESENTATION KIT INCLUDES:
- Optima TX7156 Portable Projector (with Lens Cap and Travel Case)
- AC Power Plug
- VGA to VGA Cable
- USB Cable
- Quick Start Card
CLICC recommends calling 310.206.0271 in advance to reserve a Presentation Kit for the date and time needed.
RESERVING A PROJECTOR
- To reserve a projector, you can visit or call the CLICC Lab/Commons or the Research Library Laptop Lending Desk. Please try reserving a Presentation Kit in advance for the date and time needed.
- Please note that in order to be able to check-out a Presentation Kit, users must have a valid BruinCard
- Reservations are for a maximum of six hours or until the CLICC checkout location closes, whichever comes first.
- To ensure all items are accounted for, you will be asked to fill out a form and inventory the Presentation Kit.
- Please return the Presentation Kit on time to the original location where you checked it out. Upon check-in, you will once again fill out a check-in form and assess the kit’s conditions.