Have questions about your research?
We can help!
CLICC offers a variety of lending services, including laptops, projectors, study rooms, and much more.
- For a complete list of the lending services offered at each location, please visit Locations and Services.
- Current UCLA students, faculty, and staff members with valid BruinCards may check out CLICC equipment at any one of our locations. All equipment is lent out on a first come, first serve basis.
- Laptops are checked out to users for four hours. Before the four hours are up, users may renew their laptop for an additional four hours. Note that these additional four hours take effect immediately and are not added on to the user's first four hours. For example, if a user checks out a laptop and immediately renews that laptop, it will be due back in four hours, not eight. Please note: users cannot renew a laptop once it is already late.
There are two ways to renew your laptop:
- You can renew your laptop on the My Account section of the UCLA Library Catalog.
- Users may renew in person at the same location at which the laptop was checked out. Please note: users that opt for this choice must bring the power adapter and laptop bag in order to renew in person.