In addition to electronic learning spaces and wireless laptop carts, the College Library Instructional Computing Commons has other instructional technology resources and services.
Spaces and Making Reservations
CLICC provides spaces and resources for teachers at UCLA. To learn more, see Teaching at CLICC.
CLICC also provides projector kits to users with a valid BruinCard at the CLICC Lab or from the CLICC Laptop Lending Desk in the Research Library for meetings, presentations or classes for up to. For details, please see Projectors.
Net Support School (Windows) and Apple Remote Desktop (Mac) are software applications that allow instructors to manage their students and student stations in various ways. CLICC staff can provide an orientation to instructors interested in using either of these applications when holding a class or exam in our spaces.
- Wolfvision Overhead projector & PDF Scanners
- Portable Webster interactive whiteboard in the YRL RC Classroom
- Ceiling-mounted projectors in all CLICC Electronic Learning Spaces
- DVD/VCR player in each Electronic Learning Space
CLICC provides instructional assistance through the following:
- CLICC Consultants
- Office Hours for specific software
- Lynda Online Tutorials through Lynda.com
- And workshops